FERNANDEZ & KARNEY SCHOLARSHIP
OPPORTUNITY FOR A $1,500 SCHOLARSHIP
Fernandez & Karney Scholarship
Fernandez & Karney is proud to offer a $1,500 scholarship to a current or aspiring law student.
This award will be based on an essay ranging from 500 – 1000 words on a topic of your choice.
Possible topics include:
- Why do you want to practice law?
- What adversity you have had to overcome to obtain your goal of attending law school
- How you will use your law degree to help others
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident,
- Must be a full time student (proof of enrollment will be required before award is distributed),
- Must be attending law school or college in the U.S.,
- Must demonstrate financial need,
- Must submit essay and transcript from current institution.
The deadline to apply is March 1st, and the recipient will be notified no later than April 1st.
How To Apply
To apply, please fill out the submission form and send the required documents in PDF format. For additional instructions, please see the instructions in the submission form.
We look forward to receiving your application. Good luck!
Contact Us For Free Consultation
1 Certified Family Law Specialists
2 Over 50+ years of combined experience
3 Experienced with complex divorce and child custody cases