November 30, 2012|
Traits of a Good Family Law Attorney
- Communication Skills: the act of transmitting a message accurately
- Courage: the ability to conquer fear or despair: bravery, valor
- Determination: the act of coming to a decision or conclusion. A fixing of the extent position or character of something.
- Empathy: the experiencing as one’s own of the feelings of another, also the capacity for this.
- Fearlessness: free from fear: brave
- Generosity: free in giving or sharing, high-minded, noble, abundant, ample, open-handed
- Insight: the power, act, or result of seeing into a situation: understanding, penetration
- Listening: paying attention in order to hear: heed
- Loyalty: faithful in allegiance to one’s government. Faithful, esp. to a cause or ideal: constant
- Patience: the capacity, habit, or fact of being patient. Bearing pain or trials without complaint. Showing self-control: calm, steadfast, persevering.
- Perception: An act or result of perceiving. Awareness of one’s environment through physical sensation. Ability to understand: insight, comprehension.
- Perseverance: to persist (as in undertaking) in spite of difficulties.
- Trustworthiness: Worthy of confidence, dependable: trusty, tried, reliable.
- Unwillingness to Be Stopped: Incapable of being stopped